- On a daily basis, pray and talk to God about whatever you desire and allow Him to lead your life. He will comfort you, if you will allow Him to.
- Distant yourself from evil communications, the Bible clearly states, 'Evil communications corrupt good manners.(1 Corinthians 15:33)' Now pay close attention to that word corrupt. To corrupt means to destroy and this explains the scripture that forewarns us that 'Satan comes to kill, steal and to destroy' (John 10:10), but God comes that we may have life and have it more abundantly. Therefore, if you refuse to leave bad company alone, Satan can easily destroy your relationship with God. So, any homosexual ministries, friends, lovers, you must let it go and allow God to love you more than the same or even the opposite sex can ever love you.
- On a Daily basis read scriptures against homosexuality to remind yourself why you can walk away from that spirit and never go back, here are some:
- 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 - "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."
- Leviticus 20:13 - "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done
what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."
- Leviticus 18:22 - "Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable."
- Romans 1:26-27 - "Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion."
- Then, on a daily basis you must be a witness to those who feel miserable in the life of homosexuality, you may not be able to save all, but there will be some who will be honest enough to admit they seriously need deliverance.