Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Celebrity Hollywood News Update: Alleged LL Cool J Burglar Pleads Not Guilty


The man who broke into L. L. Cool J's home, Jonathon Kirby, 56 pleads not guilty and it has been said he is still in the hospital, recovering from his wounds.  If you recall, when the famous rapper and NCIS Los Angeles actor caught the burglar in his home he broke some bones.  In honor of our Savior, Jesus Christ, thank God both men, L. L. Cool J and Kirby are still alive.

>As we have said before, to God be the glory, this man was not able to harm L. L. Cool J. nor his family and it was God who gave him strength to protect his family.  For without God, he would have no strength.   It is such a blessing no harm was done and he was physically fit to hold Kirby down until the police arrived at his estate.

In the meantime, we will be praying for the burglar and for him to eventually accept Jesus Christ as his personal Savior and we pray for L. L. Cool J. and his family as well.

 Watch Video


 

Alleged LL Cool J Burglar Pleads Not Guilty

KTLA News

STUDIO CITY, Calif. (KTLA) -- The transient who was allegedly caught breaking into LL Cool J's home last week has pleaded not guilty to a residential burglary charge.

Jonathan Kirby, 56, remains in jail on a $1.1 million bail. A preliminary hearing has been scheduled for...Read full article, here.

 

Source, Photo and Video:KTLA.com

 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review