These are pastors who are true God-fearing men who spoke out against sin. They faced the nation and publicly denounce sin with courage. We gave them our vote, because they have stood the test of times and remained righteous before America without shame or regret. Never did they rebuke God-fearing Christians for standing up for Jesus Christ and refusing to support a president who supports gay marriage, which allegedly is against God's Word. They have not been followers of the civil rights movement that merged in with the gay community, instead they are true followers and born leaders of Jesus Christ. They have been voted by SCR and AT2W Journalists as the most respected ministers of the gospel in 2012. No celebrity preachers like Bishop T. D. Jakes, Bishop Eddie Long or Creflo Dollar publicly denounced sin that we know of.
- Dr. Patrick and First Lady Pamela Wooden of Upper Room Church of God in Christ
- Rev. Billy Graham of Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
- Evangelist Frank Graham Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
- Bishop Harry Jackson of Hope Christian Church
- Dr. Tony and First Lady Lois Evans of the Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship church
- Rev. Dr. George Wynn Pryor of New Birth Baptist Church of Dallas
- Bishop Paul and Pastor Debra Morton of Greater St. Stephen Full Gospel Baptist and Changing a Generation Church
- Rev. William Owens of Coalition of African-Americans Pastors
- Rev., Pastor Keith and First Lady Deborah Ratliff of the Maple Street Missionary Baptist Church (former member of NAACP)
- Evangelist Donnie Swaggart of Jimmy Swaggart Ministries
Biblical Scriptures against Homosexuality
- 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 - "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."
- Leviticus 18:22 - "Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable."
- Leviticus 20:13 - "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."
- Romans 1:26-27 - "Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion."