Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hollywood News: ‘Glee’ actor died from heroin and alcohol overdose, toxicology test finds


The coroner has ruled for the autopsy in the death of 'Glee' actor, Cory Monteith. The famous Hollywood celebrity died from heroin and alcohol, which is a very dangerous mix, according to some reports.  He must have been very troubled like many other Hollywood celebrities whom could not cope with being a celebrity.

According to nydailynews.com, Monteith had been public about his battles with drugs, saying in interviews that he began boozing and smoking pot at the age of 13 and entered rehab for the first time when he was 19.

This is very sad this Hollywood actor died so young, may he rest in peace.

‘Glee’ actor died from heroin and alcohol overdose, toxicology test finds 

By Bill Hutchinson / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

“Glee” star Cory Monteith died from a overdose of heroin and alcohol, Canadian officials said Tuesday.

A toxicology test showed the 31-year-old actor “died from a...Read full article, here. 
Source and Photo: nydailynews.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review