Thursday, March 6, 2014

Lupita Nyong’o Speech of the Year: We Could Learn Something [VIDEO]

lupita nyong'o essence speech transcript



I remember a time when I too felt unbeautiful. I put on the TV and only saw pale skin, I got teased and taunted about my night-shaded skin. And my one prayer to God, the miracle worker, was that I would wake up lighter-skinend... But I guess God was unimpressed...because He never listened...And then Alek Wek came on the international scene. A celebrated model, she was dark as night, she was on all of the runways and in every magazine and everyone was talking about how beautiful she was.



Read more at:



Lupita Nyong’o Speech of the Year: We Could Learn Something [VIDEO] | AT2W

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review